Wildfrost is an upcoming deck-building roguelike in development, and you can try the elemental experience during Steam Next Fest.
The demo will be available from October 3rd to the 10th.
- A perfect mix of deckbuilding and adventure. Wildfrost lets you test your card battling skills as you fight to save the village of Snowdwell.
- The option to pick your ‘Leader’ from a variety of different tribes at the beginning of each journey, each gifted with different randomised stats and skills.
- The opportunity to plan ahead using the ‘counter dynamic system’ to exploit foes and frosty monsters’ weaknesses!
- New cards and a new way to tackle each battle to collect during each encounter. The way you strategise each fight is up to you!
- Endless replayability with new daily challenges and runs.
In Wildfrost, players will build their card deck of charming companions and powerful elemental items in an attempt to take back a world that has fallen to the Wildfrost. Only the small civilisation of Snowdwell and its survivors remain as the final stronghold against an eternal winter. Use strategy and card-building skills to reach the Sun Temple and banish the Wildfrost once and for all!
Wildfrost will launch this Winter on PC and Nintendo Switch.